We work very hard at Dome Mountain Ranch to insure that we exceed your highest expectations. We don’t cut corners and we tell it like it is. We’re very proud to continue offering authentic, traditional, ehtical fair-chase Montana Elk Hunts! Always check references before you book a hunt. We’ve built a quality business based on word of mouth and are happy to offer these to you by calling us toll free at 800-313-4868.
98% Percent of our clients recommend us to their friends! We figure the other 2% want to keep things a secret!
Following each hunt, our clients receive the opportunity to rate us on items such as our Knowledge of the hunting area, our attitude, abundance of game, opportunity, equipment, stock, food and accommodations. We sincerely appreciate them taking the time to complete the forms, mail them back and especially for their informative comments.
Here’s What Some of Our Hunting Clients Have to Say About Us:
Hunt Date: November 15, 2010….”While I’ve been a hunter for many years, I’ve never hunted elk. I spent a long time researching all the outfitters and where to go. I’m not so sure how I got so lucky to hook up with JB and his crew, I couldn’t be happier with my experience. My expectations for a “Dream Hunt/Adventure” were high, and ended up being far exceeded.
Being out there in the wilderness, man against nature, hunter becoming the hunted, was truly unbelievable. Good thing that Grizzly decided to take a nap as we quartered my elk! Everyone at Dome Mountain was great and I enjoyed getting to know you. I hope to do it again in 2011. See you on the mountain or maybe the river this summer! Thanks!”-
“Your Guides worked hard and were extremely professional. if I could tell the upcoming client anything…”It’s all there on the website. You will need to have a certain level of physical fitness. Climbing those big hills in the snow was much harder than I expected. You also need to have adequate technical skills. Be familiar with your equipment before the hunt and be accurate with your weapon. Most important of all is the mental preparation! Be read for anything and don’t even think about whining!”
“My guide Dirty Kirty was an animal on that mountain-I think he actually did run circles around me!”
Hunt Date: October 25th, 201o-”I’v had the very good fortune to hunt twice at Dome Mountain Ranch. I was lucky enough to harvest a nice 6 x 6 each time! I credit Dome Mountain with giving me the information I needed to physically prepare so that I could really hunt in what is probably the most beautiful territory in the country. Plus, it was great to work with a guide staff that is passionate about the outdoors. I’ve hunted at other places where the staff lacked professionalism, this was not the case at Dome Mountain. The guides at Dome Mountain are real Sportsmen-Proficient, ethical and safe.
“My advice to upcoming clients would be to prepare to focus and understand what commiting to a fair chase hunt is all about. This is a rare chance for an authentic hunt. Knowledgeable staff, great accommodations and food!
“JB and his crew are as personable, professional, hard-working and experienced. Give him a call just like I did…toll free 800-313-4868! You won’t regret it, and I’ll bet he’s probably in the middle of something that involves next years hunting!”Tags: authentic elk hunting, Elk Hunting guest comments, Elk Hunting References, experienced guides, Good Outfitters, reference lists for elk hunts, tradition horseback style elk hunts | Categories: Booking an Elk Hunt, Choosing between a rifle hunt or archery hunt, elk hunting outfitter, fair chase elk hunting, Hunter Ethics, Montana Elk Hunting, montana guided elk hunts, Montana Hunts | Comments (0) | Permalink